drip
drip
drip
drip
drip
drip
drip
drip
drip
drip
drip

Change Music Selection

May 29, 2009

Once again

Yes once again I have been swallowed up in the daily activities of life and completely neglected my blog and all of my friends out there. Sorry!

I have so much fun reading all of the events going on in your lives. I am glad I can share a few highlights from ours. I do miss you all. especially you ladies and families down there in the Az. desert. I miss all of you up here in the mountains too but I do get to at least see your cute faces every now and then.
So whats new? I guess I have to think about that for a minute. Baseball has been quite exciting this year. Matthew has improved so much and we are going to work hard this summer to prep him for next year. He will be in the majors next year and his coach feels like he has good potential. Batting, pitching and running faster are the main focus, oh wait thats pretty much everything in the game. He loves it and we love watching him out there.

His first game he had four good hits and made it all the way around the bases each time. No not homerun hits, base hits with a score. His team has done fair this year with 2 wins, 2 losses and 1 tie game. He has 2 games left this season we will see what happens.

Big Matt, Well work, work, work describes his life. He is still working 2 jobs. one full time and the other is contract work he does here at home. He also does most of the yard work and still finds time to go to Matthews games and practices, camping and spend time with me. He is amazing.
We did go camping last weekend and got soaked but it was so much fun, Matt and Matthew are heading out for a father, son campout tonight. I leave for girls camp in about 10 days.
Oh, I almost forgot our house got majorly flooded 2 weeks ago. PINEVIEW! Need I say more? Well I guess for those of you who don't know I should tell you it is the resevoir where we get our outside water from. IT STINKS! literally it smells like fish YUCK! I am still trying to get the oder out out of the house. It will take a bit more work but we almost have it clean.
I have lots of pictures here are a few.
The flood.

Opening ceremonies for the '09 season


Matthews 10th birthday and the invites we made.





Hope you all had a great mothers day and the summer is good to you. Love, love.
















3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, you guys are busy! I'm jealous that you get to go to girls camp! I miss going!

I'm glad your house is almost back to normal after the flood!

We love you lots!

Brooke said...

That is yucky! I am sorry it flooded, but everything else looks fun!

Erin said...

I'm soo sorry your house got flooded. That stinks! (No pun intended) :) Hope the rest of your summer is Fabulous!