drip
drip
drip
drip
drip
drip
drip
drip
drip
drip
drip

Change Music Selection

Apr 11, 2009

Spring clean-up

We spent most of the day working in the yard. We are tired and dirty but we accomplished alot. I have plenty of room for my garden and wish I didn't have to wait 4 more weeks to plant.


My Awesome Hubby fixed my camera and it is now back in the hands of a shutterbug so watch out, here come the pictures.


My seedlings to be planted.


Matt tilling the garden area.


Matthew cleaning up around the grape vines.




More tilling.




Removing the fence posts for repair.

"Look, I can do it."



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how big little Matt has gotten! They grow up way too fast! The music started! Cool!

Brooke said...

Wow, tell Matt he did a great job with your blog! I love the zoo pics, I am dying to take Syd there! And, I can't believe how many plants you have started inside!!!! What all do you do? I have Grape tomatoes and cilantro I have started but thats it.